Free casino sites like Chumba Casino are a well-known stop for online casino enthusiasts from the US and Canada, including NJ online casino players. They provide players with a variety of video poker, slots, bingo, and even blackjack games. With the Chumba Casino app, you can play all your favorite games for real cash rewards in addition to Gold Coins.
As many online casino players already know, the game of blackjack has been around for decades and has been a favorite amongst casino players around the world for a long time. Now, Chumba Casino has decided to put a new twist on an old classic and make it even more thrilling for those looking to win cash rewards.
Playing Online Blackjack Has Never Been Easier
If you’ve never played blackjack, here are some tips to get you up and running in no time:
- In the game of Blackjack, it’s just you (the Player) against the Dealer
- Each player (along with the Dealer) receive two cards, one remains facing down while one is showing
- Card values are as shown for cards from 2 to 10 while Jacks, Queens, and Kings are counted as 10. Aces can be a 1 or 11, depending on the total value of your hand.
- The player (or dealer) that is closest to 21 is the winner.
- If the value of your hand is higher than 21, you lose (bust).
- As you receive your cards you are allowed to hit, stand, split, or double down after taking into account the current value of your cards so far, and the one card is shown by the dealer.
- If the dealer couldn’t manage to better your score or goes over 21 at the end of the hand, the win is yours.
That wasn’t so bad, was it?
Now that we’ve covered the basics, we can move along to the exciting rules of the Chumba Casino Blackjack:
- Dealers will stand on soft 17
- Blackjack wins will pay 3 to 2
- Chumba Casino Blackjack uses six decks which after are shuffled at the completion of each hand.
- Players have the option to double up their bet after splitting, but only on hands valued from 9 to 11.
- Players can choose to re-split up to four hands, also they can re-split aces, and hit on those split aces.
- If the Dealer has struck a Blackjack, the player will lose their full bet.
If you’re interested in learning more, this How To Play Blackjack guide should be helpful to anyone wanting to get into the action.
Blackjack Wins Help You Reach The Chumba Casino Cash Out Even Quicker
Everybody wants to be a winner, so take advantage of the Chumba Casino free sweeps cash promo and become a winning blackjack player in order to put yourself on the path to cashing out your rewards!
Here’s your first tip: grab hold of a blackjack basic strategy chart and use it to make decisions in order to give yourself the best opportunity for sustained winnings. From there, earn yourself Chumba Casino cash rewards!